- User icons are cached in Twitizer, meaning there can no longer be "broken" icons, even though they might still not be 100% up-to-date. This should also lead to better performance.
- Many users change their icons often, so Twitizer will now refresh the icons on a daily basis.
- What's happening? has been moved inside the text field to save some space on the screen.
- Browser caching and GZIP compression have been activated and database queries have been optimized to increase overall performance.
- The sharing toolbar has been improved.
- Timeline can be sorted on relevance.
- Users can be sorted on username.
- Timeline and Users toolbars now use icons to enable wider text fields.
- If you make changes to your Twitter profile, you only need to log in to twitizer.com afterwards to have your information updated there as well.