In an effort to make better use of the combined features of Twitizer and Twitter, and more or less seamlessly complement Twitter with features it lacks, the following interconnections now exist:
- Whenever a message is sent to Twitizer, a tweet with part of the text message and a link back to the related Twitizer landing page is submitted. This is independent of how the message was sent/uploaded to Twitizer (via Uploader, e-mail, MMS or the tweet row on the site) or whether the message contains pictures, videos, audio, long messages or a combination thereof.
- When someone rates your message a reply tweet is submitted a la “I gave twitizer.com/xxxxx the rating n” (see Rating tweet).
- When someone comments on your message a reply tweet is submitted with the comment text.
- When you log in to Twitizer for the first time a tweet is submitted a la “I’ve started using Twitizer, that makes it easy to share experiences. See twitizer.com for more information.”.
- A similar tweet is submitted to @twitizercom, the same account this blog tweets to.