A few improvements made today:
- Also videos are now shown as thumbnails on the home page, and can be clicked on to get to respective landing page, the same way as for pictures.
- Rating is now improved so that the possibility to rate is removed after rating a certain message. That makes it more clear a specific user can only rate each message once, and also takes away clutter from the page after rating. Only the result is then shown.
- Relative time is now represented by two parts, e.g. “3 days and 7 hours ago”, hence providing higher granularity. If the second part happens to be 0, it’s not shown. Neither is anything below seconds shown.
- The layout of the home page has been slightly changed to make it clearer what each section is about.
- Also error messages have been improved, at the same time being more obvious, hopefully.
- The logo now has a bird in it.